Physical Therapy for Knee Pain
Knee pain can make it pretty difficult to get around. Whether you're suffering from a swollen knee, patella problems, a ligament injury, or arthritis, the pain can make it hard to run, walk, or even sit down.
Luckily, there's help. No matter what kind of knee pain you're experiencing, in most cases, seeing a physical therapist in Syracuse is the right choice for treatment. Physical therapists have the expertise and training to alleviate your pain and guide you toward recovery.
Physical Therapy for Knee Pain: The Facts
- It's effective for many knee conditions
- Physical therapy is proven to reduce both knee cap pain and arthritis-associated pain of the knee.
- Physical therapy is beneficial to patients before and after knee replacement surgery.
It's cost effective:
- With physical therapy, you won't have to keep spending money on a maintenance program: the goal is to help you achieve a complete recovery.
Your physical therapist looks at more than just your knee:
- A detailed examination might reveal that additional factors are contributing to your problem. This holistic exam and subsequent treatment approach often result in long-lasting pain relief.
With physical therapy, you're taken care of by experts:
- Physical therapists have the background and the training to effectively treat your knee pain.
FREE 15-30 min Consultation
Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Services
FREE Community Wellness Workshops
Rock Run Physical Therapy offers FREE Workshops to help educate the community on a variety of subjects. They have been very well received and seats fill up fast! All the Workshops are educational, interactive, and entertaining. At the workshops, you will get to meet people who are having the same questions and problems as you AND you will get to have your questions answered!Register Now