Knee Rehabilitation – Knee Specialist – Rock Run Physical Therapy
Knee pain can make it pretty difficult to run, walk, or even sit down. Whether you’re suffering from:
- Swollen Knee
- Patella problems / knee cap pain
- ligament injury
- Meniscus Injury
Luckily, there’s help. No matter what kind of knee pain you’re experiencing, in most cases, seeing a physical therapist in Roy, Layton, or Syracuse is the right choice for treatment. Physical therapists have the expertise and training to alleviate your pain and guide you toward recovery.
Physical Therapy for Knee Pain: The Facts
- It’s effective for many knee conditions
- Physical therapy is proven to reduce both knee cap pain and arthritis-associated pain of the knee.
- Physical therapy is beneficial to patients before and after knee replacement surgery.
It’s cost effective:
- With physical therapy, you won’t have to keep spending money on a maintenance program: the goal is to help you achieve a complete recovery.
Your physical therapist looks at more than just your knee:
- A detailed examination might reveal that additional factors are contributing to your problem. This holistic exam and subsequent treatment approach often result in long-lasting pain relief.
With physical therapy, you’re taken care of by experts:
- Physical therapists have the background and the training to effectively treat your knee pain.
Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Services
FREE Community Wellness Workshops
Rock Run Physical Therapy offers FREE Workshops to help educate the community on a variety of subjects. They have been very well received and seats fill up fast! All the Workshops are educational, interactive, and entertaining. At the workshops, you will get to meet people who are having the same questions and problems as you AND you will get to have your questions answered!Register Now