Rock Run Physical Therapy & Rehab Specialists COVID-19 Update
Amid concerns about the ongoing global COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented strict measures of sanitation and we are following the CDC recommendations. As the situation develops, we will adapt as necessary. Some of our current policies are:
– If you are sick, do not come into the clinic. Call our office and we will direct you on how to proceed. 385-888-7890
– All staff and patients will be wearing masks. If you don’t have a mask, we will provide one for you.
– All patients and staff will be screened at every visit. This includes answering some questions and getting temperature taken via an infra-red thermometer
– Patients and providers will be asked to wash their hands prior to starting treatment at one of our sinks.
– We have social distanced our machines and beds in the gym area. We also have private rooms available.
To learn more about what we are doing, watch this short video from our owner.
Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Services
FREE Community Wellness Workshops
Rock Run Physical Therapy offers FREE Workshops to help educate the community on a variety of subjects. They have been very well received and seats fill up fast! All the Workshops are educational, interactive, and entertaining. At the workshops, you will get to meet people who are having the same questions and problems as you AND you will get to have your questions answered!Register Now